terminar lo que se empezó

I hang on every word. And you say ¨rise above¨. I miss you in everything, I was to fast traveling to take you in.I still hang on every word. So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making to keep you by my side.
  In a time of treason is there time for trust? where there's no them, only us. Is there time for reason? has your heart had enough? is it time to let go an ¨Rise Above¨?
 Maybe we need to wana fix it, maybe stop talking, maybe start listening
You loved me and I froze in time. Be still and know that I'm with you
  All that's left has gone away and there's nothing there for you to prove.

we become what we do not what we say






























Mi mejor castor

Mi mejor castor







Porque los verdaderos amigos se cuentan con los dedos de una mano






.

.