Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile
It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along
Know all of the things that make you who you are. I know that goodbye means nothing at all, comes back and begs me, catch him every time he falls

He left before I had the chance to say gb.
you ask to yourself why, why does every moment have to be so hard?

And I remember your eyes were so bright when I first I met you so in love that night
All the pain you try to hide, chose your mascara lines as they stream down from your eyes, and let them go, let them fly holding back, won't turn back time
believe me, I've tried
I remember your eyes were so bright

I can't believe I'm leaving. 'Cause I remember every sunset, I remember every word you said. We would never gonna say goodbye

I remember our first kiss

Bring it back bring it back






























Mi mejor castor

Mi mejor castor







Porque los verdaderos amigos se cuentan con los dedos de una mano






.

.